- Australian Medical Association
- Australian and New Zealand College of Anaesthetists
- Australian Society of Anaesthetists
- Australian Pain Society - Supporting Multidisciplinary Pain Management in Australia
- Australian Pain Management Association - Provides help for patients, their carers and treatment options, as well as a Pain Link Help Line: 1300 340 357.
- Pain Australia - Aims to improve knowledge and understanding of pain and self management of pain.
- ACT ME/CFS Society - A site for chronic fatigue syndrome and fibromyalgia that contains some useful general information on chronic pain.
- NPS MedicineWise
- Agency for Clinical Innovation - The ACI works with clinicians, consumers and managers to design and promote better healthcare for NSW.
- International Neuromodulation Society
- International Association for the Study of Pain
- British Pain Society
- American Pain Society
- International Pelvic Pain Society
Neuromodulation Device Companies
Some chronic pain patients will require Advanced Pain Therapy, such as Spinal Cord Stimulation (SCS), Peripheral Nerve Stimulation (PNS) or Dorsal Root Ganglion Stimulation (DRGS) to control their pain. The following links provide additional information on these devices:
Pain & Related Journals
- American Journal of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Anaesthesia & Analgesia
- The Clinical Journal of Pain
- European Spine Journal
- The Journal of Headache & Pain
- Journal of Pain & Symptom Management
- The Journal of Pain
- Journal of Spinal Disorders & Techniques
- The Medical Journal of Australia
- Neuromodulation: Technology at the Neural Interface
- Pain Medicine
- Pain Physician
- Pain Practice
- Regional Anaesthesia & Pain Medicine
- The Spine Journal